Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, I am looking for a piece that is placed in the fairing in the place surrounded below. In the fairing scheme below is part 15. I can't find it because Honda stopped producing this part. The only ones I found cost around 90 € .... If anyone knows of a cheaper place I would be very grateful !!!
IMG_20200708_215317.jpg
Screenshot_20200710_163537 (1).jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts
Hello @Catarinableite and welcome to the Forum.

This appears to be for a pre-2016 Africa Twin model? Maybe a Forum member can help and answer your question. Generally, however, this Forum covers the latest generation (2016 and later) of the Honda Africa Twin.

I know :rolleyes:, not initially obvious. The only hint might be the graphic banner at the top of the web page.

·
Super Moderator
2,269 Posts
Good afternoon, I am looking for a piece that is placed in the fairing in the place surrounded below. In the fairing scheme below is part 15. I can't find it because Honda stopped producing this part. The only ones I found cost around 90 € .... If anyone knows of a cheaper place I would be very grateful !!! View attachment 57656 View attachment 57659
Hi and welcome
Mostly the 2016+ models here, there are a few forum members who do have your model AT.
But give me the actual part
number and I’ll see what I can do for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[QUOTE = "AT-Dragon, postagem: 337769, membro: 36171"]
Oi seja bem vindo
Principalmente os modelos 2016+ aqui, há alguns membros do fórum que têm seu modelo AT.
Mas me dê a parte real
número e verei o que posso fazer por você.
[/CITAR]
Number 15. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
2,269 Posts
[QUOTE = "AT-Dragon, postagem: 337769, membro: 36171"]
Oi seja bem vindo
Principalmente os modelos 2016+ aqui, há alguns membros do fórum que têm seu modelo AT.
Mas me dê a parte real
número e verei o que posso fazer por você.
[/CITAR]
Number 15. Thank you!
Your welcome
Part number:
64206MS8000 Cowl, Center

·
Super Moderator
2,269 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts