Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opted for the Brooks setup on my 2017. Getting the rack on was a bit of a bear for something that is relatively simple to install but once done the boxes went on easy and look good. Pretty pleased with them. Looking forward to giving them some good use.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, the price is great and I'm very happy with the build quality of the boxes, the rack is also built well but the fit on the right side wasn't perfect and took a lot to get that on. Not the end of the world though. Ohh and instructions weren't supplied but when I called they were emailed to me in minutes. Not sure why they don't do that when you put the order in!
There's almost no reviews from Honda riders but there are a ton of reviews from BMW riders and I couldn't find a single negative review from those that had them on their bikes and had used them for an extended period.

·
Registered
2017 DCT
342 Posts
Hey Everhard, thanks for the great pics. I am in shopping mode for some pannier/bag combo and this helps.

So would you do it over again, after the installation process?

Btw, great looking AT. I really like the RWB color set, would have been my first choice, if one had have been available when I was ready to buy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts