Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soupy's Performance is now offering adjustable lowering links and adjustable kickstands for the Africa Twin. These turnbuckle style links will allow you to adjust the rear ride height of the bike infinitely between stock height and a -4 inch drop while maintaining full suspension travel. No need to remove bolts and disassemble the rear suspension every time you raise or lower your bike.

Soupy is a local Michigan friend of mine. He has a small family business that makes quality motorcycle parts. If you are looking to lower your bike, consider supporting a US small business and motorcycle enthusiast.

- Soupy's Performance Link -

·
Registered
121 Posts
Any UK distribution planned? I would like to get the adjustable sidestand but with postage and likely UK duty charge it would cost near to 250 USD in the UK.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ordered one for my AT last Monday morning and it arrived Thursday in the mail. Looks good and was very easy to install. I lowered the bike 44mm in the rear and 13mm up front and all seams well except you have to be careful where you park (guess I should have got the side stand). Ended up raising the link back up one full turn, about 14mm to get the bike to lean more on its side stand. One thing I had to do is take a grinder to the bolt through the bottom of the shock, it was hitting the adjuster nut when the suspension traveled. Bike handles great, I just got back from a 1000 mi 3 day weekend (all asphalt) and no chicken strips to be seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts