Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pretty easy to install. Took maybe an hour to put on the bike. It comes with the positap connectors and a prewired harness. A bit of planning and careful drilling and it adds a great deal of visibility to the rear of the bike.

It has a flash on the brakes, amber signals and flashers, and quite a bright secondary setting when touching the brakes.

The wiring ties right into the light connection area under the pillion seat and you have to peel back a bit of tape and covering at the 'y' part of the harness to tie into the red/black brake wire. All the wiring and controller fit neatly and easily under the pillion seat (which is useless space for me).

The photos show flashers and running lights. I couldn't get a picture activating the brakes but needless to say they are bright!

I also finished up the Optimate O-20 plug to allow charging of my phone or electronics inside of the top case. Really handy.

Attachments

Reactions: eltel62 and crstep
1 - 2 of 2 Posts