Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, apologies if I have posted this wrong or broken any rules. I am new forum’s in general.

We are looking to create an Africa Twin event of some degree down at Sweet Lamb Adventure Rally complex in Wales. We are hoping to encourage riders of all skill levels from entry to professional to come and develop their skills in off-road riding and enjoy some trail riding around the area.

We have a provisional date available at the end of November (depending on interest and commitment) for a day’s riding to see how it goes with the hope of introducing a large scale Africa Twin event next year over the duration of a long weekend.

Got some knobbly tyres? Then come down and check us out - you won’t be disappointed!

If you’re interest reply to this, check out sweetlamb website or send me a private message!

Hope to see you on the trails in Wales!

T.W. Nomad

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Guys, apologies if I have posted this wrong or broken any rules. I am new forum’s in general.

We are looking to create an Africa Twin event of some degree down at Sweet Lamb Adventure Rally complex in Wales. We are hoping to encourage riders of all skill levels from entry to professional to come and develop their skills in off-road riding and enjoy some trail riding around the area.

We have a provisional date available at the end of November (depending on interest and commitment) for a day’s riding to see how it goes with the hope of introducing a large scale Africa Twin event next year over the duration of a long weekend.

Got some knobbly tyres? Then come down and check us out - you won’t be disappointed!

If you’re interest reply to this, check out sweetlamb website or send me a private message!

Hope to see you on the trails in Wales!

T.W. Nomad
I'd be up for it. Depending on dates. Heidenau Scout tyres....

Stuart

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Provisionally the 26th November Stuart, but this is subject to interest really. Spread the word, tell your friends and hopefully we can get a good event going!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts