Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle
Hi!

I have a problem with my bike sometimes, kind of random incidents. I've turned it off by the book, neutral and then with the key and so on and this happens. Went to the dealer and the said there was a loose wire (ground on the battery I think) after the 24000 km service.

Collected the bike today and the problem isn't solved.

Could it be as simple as the Quadlock wireless charging makes the key freak out or something. I'm really worried couseif they don't solve this (guarantee) I'll be stuckwith this bike, can't sell it or trade for a newer model.

Have anyone seen this before?

New video by Richard Kvist

New video by Richard Kvist

·
Super Moderator
6,767 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Richard.

I have not seen this before, however, throughout the Forum a few members have occasionally reported episodes of it. Maybe start with battery health? How old is the battery?

Have you searched the Forum using the "Search Community" widget at the top of the page?

Feel free to introduce yourself at the New Member Introductions area of the Forum.

·
Super Moderator
6,767 Posts
Yeah I had a quick look but nothing similar think.
Not a perfect fit to your problem because your gear indicator isn't flashing, but it is a start to a discussion ...

To a lesser extent ...

There may be better Forum finds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh you know what to look for. I'm gonna take it back to my dealer and they have to handle it. In Sweden Honda has 5 years guarantee and I bought the bike 2019 so I'll better keep the pressure on kind of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts