Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great Videos!

Hey Woodzman,

Really enjoy your videos. I've been subscribed to your channel for quite a while. Keep the good videos coming. By the way, I'm in Central Arkansas so I'm not too terribly far from ya. If I ever get time, I plan to make some North Arkansas trips on my AT. You've given some good ideas from your channel.

Take Care,
Shaun

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much, I enjoy it. Give me a shout sometime in YouTube and maybe we can meet up for a ride !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Crash video

Watched this video. Have lots of sympathy. Nothing happens quite as fast as when you lose the front wheel. When riding around the farm (not on the AT) I always watch for plastic pipe which is used for irrigating lying in the grass, after a nasty experience a few years ago . End result was very similar to yours. By the way I changed my lever guards to Bark Busters which are made for the AT. They are alloy with a plastic guard bolted to them. I think they are made in Australia. I have also added an Xcreen to the top of my windscreen. Very clear material and all the bugs end up here and not on my visor.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I knew better but I wasn't paying attention lol. I need to get some engine guards and some bark busters for sure. I will check out the Xcreen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts