Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife got these for me for my recent birthday. A bit on the subtle side but nice.

Both the long-sleeved T and the sweatshirt are well-made... tight weave, quality materials, comfortable. 80/20 - Cotton/ Polyester. It's hard to see the nice, plush finish - esp. on the sweatshirt. Should last for years to come.

Both have "Born to Explore" across the top with "Authentic / HONDA / since 1988" in a diamond below, a rider on an AT in a cloud of mud/dust and the "Africa Twin" logo below.

I like them a lot, they look great. But I'll probably pick up a shirt with the tri-colors on it at some point too.

I'm curious to see what others might have in the way of clothing, caps etc. with the AT logo.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you have some photos? And where are these sold?
:)

My wife got these for me for my recent birthday. A bit on the subtle side but nice.

Both the long-sleeved T and the sweatshirt are well-made... tight weave, quality materials, comfortable. 80/20 - Cotton/ Polyester. It's hard to see the nice, plush finish - esp. on the sweatshirt. Should last for years to come.

Both have "Born to Explore" across the top with "Authentic / HONDA / since 1988" in a diamond below, a rider on an AT in a cloud of mud/dust and the "Africa Twin" logo below.

I like them a lot, they look great. But I'll probably pick up a shirt with the tri-colors on it at some point too.

I'm curious to see what others might have in the way of clothing, caps etc. with the AT logo.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I attached pics of me "modeling" them to the first post but removed them because I'm not a model and it looked goofy.

Here they are laid out and with a close-up of the design and tag info. A bit on the subtler side with the solid colors, but cool nonetheless.

As it was a gift, I'm not sure where my wife purchased from, but I show the shirt manufacturer in the pics.

The T-shirt is actually 100% cotton, the sweatshirt is 80/20 blend--makes it soft and plush, very comfortable.

Attachments

Reactions: 30987654
1 - 4 of 4 Posts