Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Red or White?

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm hoping they come in a Black version....didn't the leaked spec sheet say 4 color choices?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Okay, That Black Rocks, But I'll Be Okay With Silver...

Look how little masking there would be to do to prep the silver to be painted any color you want. I will most certainly enjoy converting it to coyote, OD green, or charcoal gray/black. I will use Cerakote, for an incredibly tough finish.

If they brought that black here to the USA, I'd leave it alone. I think that's gorgeous, and once you go black....

I'll put all the bars on and light tabs and mount LifetimeLEDLights stuff on it and burn holes in the night.

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT ! ! ! :grin2:
Jim, bored at work.
As Rafi from The League says, "Rafi-Bomb!"

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black indeed rocks.

I've always like cleaner looking color scheme's with little contrast between the color which silver and black do well with accomplishing, even with making the "Africa Twin" lettering coming the closest to having a "ghosting" effect.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Totally Agree on Ghosting Effect....

I love to see charcoal gray patrol cars with dark gray or even black subdued lettering on them. I would love to see this bike in a color scheme close to that. Honda has done that with several bikes, to include the CBR's and even the Interceptors. That would rock, especially with those gold colored engine cases.

This bike is going to be a blast to customize and make it look like it's ready for war.

Peace from Florida
Jim

·
Registered
84 Posts
From what i understand in Canada Red and Black are manual only, Silver is DCT only. All North American models will come with ABS. Supposedly we're not to be trusteD?

·
Registered
42 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts