Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a fair presentation. I can imagine how potent it sounds, yes.
It sounds good, its not that overly loud sound, but you can feel that you are riding a 1000cc engine with 2 cylinders, instead of the oem configuration that seems like a 500cc.. (it actually sounds nice for a oem exhaust, but I couldn´t resist the upgrade)

·
Super Moderator
6,387 Posts
It sounds good, its not that overly loud sound, but you can feel that you are riding a 1000cc engine with 2 cylinders, instead of the oem configuration that seems like a 500cc.. (it actually sounds nice for a oem exhaust, but I couldn´t resist the upgrade)
Of course. Yes, on firm acceleration the OEM sounds pretty solid. However, I do like the stealthy-like sound when tip-toeing around small streets/paths too.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Of course. Yes, on firm acceleration the OEM sounds pretty solid. However, I do like the stealthy-like sound when tip-toeing around small streets/paths too.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I too like the "Stealth" type sound at/in various riding conditions. When I'm on it, it makes enough noise. But, when I want Quiet, it's quiet for a big bike.
Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts