Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow AT riders.
A couple of months ago I've decided to design myself some stickers for my red AT, for the OEM panniers.
Since they came out so good and everyone who saw them in my pictures asked where I got them, how much, and so on, I've decided to print a bunch of them and have them for sale at a reasonable price, so that everyone who likes my design can have the stickers.
I've created a colour theme for each AT version and each colour is available both in glossy or mat finish.
I personally installed mat finish and the pictures here are on my panniers with mat finish and look great BUT... I need to add that once I added the panniers on the bike, the contrast between the mat stickers on the panniers and the glossy paint on my AT was to big for me personally so I then installed the glossy stickers. This is just my personal opinion, so anyone who likes mat finish we'll be good to go :)
Anyway to the important bits:
Price 30 EUR for a SET (two stickers - left + right pannier) and FREE SHIPPING worldwide!
Payment: PayPal | Revolut
Orders can be made here on the Forum, or you can directly write me on Whatsapp +436609385405 or on Facebook
Thank you for your time!

Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 20.47.39.png

1.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'd love a set of these for my black AT. But, do you have it without the red and blue stripe on the persons shoulder - Just black and grey only?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd love a set of these for my black AT. But, do you have it without the red and blue stripe on the persons shoulder - Just black and grey only?
Hey, thanks for the message.
I only have the ones shown here.
And since I don't have a printer and when I print them I always do them in bulk so the price is lower, I can't promise anything about those colours.
A creative idea to help camouflage the ugly panniers. (y)
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello fellow AT riders.
A couple of months ago I've decided to design myself some stickers for my red AT, for the OEM panniers.
Since they came out so good and everyone who saw them in my pictures asked where I got them, how much, and so on, I've decided to print a bunch of them and have them for sale at a reasonable price, so that everyone who likes my design can have the stickers.
I've created a colour theme for each AT version and each colour is available both in glossy or mat finish.
I personally installed mat finish and the pictures here are on my panniers with mat finish and look great BUT... I need to add that once I added the panniers on the bike, the contrast between the mat stickers on the panniers and the glossy paint on my AT was to big for me personally so I then installed the glossy stickers. This is just my personal opinion, so anyone who likes mat finish we'll be good to go :)
Price 30 EUR for a SET (two stickers - left + right pannier) and FREE SHIPPING worldwide!
Orders can be made here on the Forum, or you can directly write me on Whatsapp +436609385405 or on Facebook
Thank you for your time!
View attachment 54806
View attachment 54804
View attachment 54805
View attachment 54807
View attachment 54808

View attachment 54803
View attachment 54809

View attachment 54810

View attachment 54811
View attachment 54812
Hi ya love the decals just really can't make my mind up I was going to spray the silver faces on the panniers black and then put the decals over that are try and add a pic of my bike see what you guys think would like the black set if it had more red lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
Wow, these look really good! Are you still around here? I think I'd like to try a glossy set in the scheme that matches my bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow AT riders.
Thank you for your time!

Hi
I just found your ad, and as it is over 1 year old, I was wondering, if you still have those stickers available,
I am mainly interested in the last 2 ones, as I have the 2019 ATAS. I prefer gloss, but I am not sure, if the last one is gloss or matt.
I am in the US and can pay thru Paypal.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts