Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017. drumroll . . . . . . . bold new colours

more like tweaks than updates i guess. the next real update will probably be similar to rd03 to rd07, perhaps a crf1200l.

the current crf1000l is euro4 compliance, i doubt there will be any changes to the mapping or exhaust. it is euro3 now to roll out non abs model

anyway, some of u folks are sure **** hard to please. it seems that im the only happy owner over here

·
Registered
197 Posts
2017. drumroll . . . . . . . bold new colours

more like tweaks than updates i guess. the next real update will probably be similar to rd03 to rd07, perhaps a crf1200l.

the current crf1000l is euro4 compliance, i doubt there will be any changes to the mapping or exhaust. it is euro3 now to roll out non abs model

anyway, some of u folks are sure **** hard to please. it seems that im the only happy owner over here
You made me laugh Weijing Tay. Thanks for that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 2017 model has only minor tweaks is my understanding. One of those is the way in which the spokes are produced to overcome the pitting problem some experience.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can confirm the $300 US price increase through my dealer. DCT model now $13,999.

here is South Sfrica the DCT went up ZAR 20 000 from December - sooooo I got the middle model instead - no choice after the Christmas break killed my finances

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just put down a deposit for the 2017 Standard today.

MSRP in US is $13,299, dealer dropped it to $12,799.

Delivery possible next month, but also heard there is a delay and may be April. Fine with me, tough to ride in 3ft of snow.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts