Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stumbled on this with a google search...

I don't know anything about the source website and as far as I know it could all be wrong - but it looks like a Honda pdf of all twin parts.

boonsiewhonda.com.my/part-centre/shared/products/389/AfricaTwin(MKK)-2018.compressed.pdf

.... seems I'm still not allowed to post links so you have to do the https, the dots and the w's yourself :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I use cyclepartsnation, has all the japanese OEM brands, hondapartsnation for the Honda. Liked bikebandit for P/N crossreference but they dont have the AT listed. About the best prices Iv found ,unless you get a parstman at your dealer that insists on beating online prices, but doesnt hurt to ask for a discount n mention online prices to see what he can do.

·
Registered
492 Posts
There are seemingly dozens of OEM parts sites online. They all have fiche lookups. Partzilla, BikeBandit, Partsfish, MRcycles are all in the US, many others I can't remember. The US sites usually beat the dealer counter prices. CMSNL is in the Netherlands. The one given in the original post is in Singapore and refences non-North American models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts