Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first of all new to Forum so "Hello all". I live between Brazil and America and have an Africa twin in Brazil which i love which has the stock Honda pannier bags. I recently purchased a Africa Twin in the USA ( I haven't even got there yet to pick it up ) and it was used with rack on the back as in the picture.
As far as I can tell the top rack is clearly GIVI and marked. The side rack panniers do not have any markings and also dont have any eyelets that would be for GIVI side bags.
Please can anyone help in identifying what bags would fit this side rack. Any help would be grateful.
Thanks everyone

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,326 Posts
So first of all new to Forum so "Hello all". I live between Brazil and America and have an Africa twin in Brazil which i love which has the stock Honda pannier bags. I recently purchased a Africa Twin in the USA ( I haven't even got there yet to pick it up ) and it was used with rack on the back as in the picture.
As far as I can tell the top rack is clearly GIVI and marked. The side rack panniers do not have any markings and also dont have any eyelets that would be for GIVI side bags.
Please can anyone help in identifying what bags would fit this side rack. Any help would be grateful.
Thanks everyone
Those look like Touratech racks from what I can tell from the photos. But a lot of them look fairly similar

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,005 Posts
Well let’s start with what they are NOT...

They are NOT Bumot, I have Bumot and the racks have flat stock for the vertical stays.

Post the vert & horz measurements and stock diameter, someone could tell you by comparison to theirs...

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,326 Posts
Here are a couple of photos from the Touratech rack on my wife's bike, if that helps... but comparing photos, I am not sure the connection to the bikes pannier mounting points is quite the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts