Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
361 - 380 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Africa Twin, DCT
21 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. I use my iPhone XS and sometimes just fiddle with the edit function before posting. Generally crop and straighten the pix too.

I used to carry a nice Panasonic Lumix camera but cellphone cameras have become really good. Also very convenient considering most pix are posted somewhere or viewed digitally. Plus auto upload to iCloud means they are safe and available on my desktop computer back home.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,985 Posts

·
Registered
2017 AT Manual - touring / 2019 MT07 - daily / 2004 CBR600F4I - Track / 2005 WR250F - Trail
96 Posts
Here's a few of my beloved, red white and blue. This is from a random ride up to Tobermorey Ontario 👍

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
140 Posts
Went out on an 8 bike group ride yesterday. We did about 50 miles on dirt with 5,000ft of climbing. I had the only AT in the group this time. Last time we got together, we had 4 Twins and 3 Beamers. I suggested a dirt road to the group leader and it pretty much scared him to death. It was a steep climb with switchbacks. The road scared him enough to where he was going too slow and held up the group. Next time, I'm gonna take the lead and fly up the hill!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Some fotos from our trip into the Australian outback. I dropped the bike a couple of times in deep sandy patches on the road, but for the rest the bike was awesome. To be fair dropping it is all me needing to learn and get better.

I did the trip with some mates on beemers, a ducati, KTM and Triumph and I must say the Honda looked the best and performed without a glitch. Although on the sandy roads the lighter KTM 790 worked a treat as well.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,985 Posts
Some fotos from our trip into the Australian outback. I dropped the bike a couple of times in deep sandy patches on the road, but for the rest the bike was awesome. To be fair dropping it is all me needing to learn and get better.

I did the trip with some mates on beemers, a ducati, KTM and Triumph and I must say the Honda looked the best and performed without a glitch. Although on the sandy roads the lighter KTM 790 worked a treat as well.

View attachment 63485 View attachment 63487 View attachment 63488 View attachment 63489
awww, I see in the second pic, your baby was tired from the trip and took a nap,

·
Registered
2017 AT Manual - touring / 2019 MT07 - daily / 2004 CBR600F4I - Track / 2005 WR250F - Trail
96 Posts
Napping appears like a badge or rite-of-passage for an off-roader. I wonder what 20 naps mean?
Lol you're going too fast, or too slow, or the wrong way 🤣😂

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,985 Posts
Reactions: Jetblast

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,985 Posts
For the little extra space, I ended up putting MOLLE points on the sides of my boxes. Works pretty good, allows me to easily change what I need to carry, since there are a ton of different size and types of pouches for that system..My top box has attachment points on three sides. Tho it does look like you got everything pretty much covered...

Reactions: Misterk

·
Registered
194 Posts
For the little extra space, I ended up putting MOLLE points on the sides of my boxes. Works pretty good, allows me to easily change what I need to carry, since there are a ton of different size and types of pouches for that system..My top box has attachment points on three sides. Tho it does look like you got everything pretty much covered...
What’s that on your seat?

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,985 Posts
Reactions: Jetblast
361 - 380 of 392 Posts