Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts
The kit itself is only half of it, there is a LOT of paint to get also.
It is a sweet model nonetheless, lol, if you had the right background behind it you never even know it was a model ...

Reactions: Cuchulainn

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts
Thanks AT-D.

That is some detail - wow. Too bad all plastic, but I reckon to keep the "cost down".
ROFL yea I’d hate t see the cost of it, if it was metal..
BTW I do have a small model of a AT but it’s the rally colors..

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts
Okay, now you have to post the image of the small model. :)
LOL I will when I get home from work. Tho because of its small size there isn’t much detail.
thread hi jack!!! I’ll pm you a link, were kinda getting off track here..

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
While out riding today, this wreck was at the entrance to an fs road. Couldn't have been there long. We've had quite a bit of rain and melted snow so it was quite muddy. About a mile down the road, I saw where it went off. Looks like they were some lucky guys as some trees 50' down the mountain stopped it from going all the way. It was full of empty beer cans and tires were bald.

20200304_112627.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts
While out riding today, this wreck was at the entrance to an fs road. Couldn't have been there long. We've had quite a bit of rain and melted snow so it was quite muddy. About a mile down the road, I saw where it went off. Looks like they were some lucky guys as some trees 50' down the mountain stopped it from going all the way. It was full of empty beer cans and tires were bald.

View attachment 53656
Bald tires, beer, and mud.... What could possibly go wrong.

Reactions: Amphib
21 - 40 of 143 Posts