Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
421 - 440 of 444 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I gotta hand it to you folks. You do what it takes to get out and BE in places like what's in the photos. To experience rides and places like that, is without a doubt, what life's all about. I was out on my A/T this morning, about 05:20 and, while where I rode, was and is, nothing like what's in the photos you've displayed, it was nice to be out and riding, period. However, I do get to go on a vacation every now and then (retired).
I have a few to add to your collection.
Scott

These few are from the Williams area of Arizona.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
And one or two more from the same area, including one where Robinhood meets the U.S. West.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
I gotta hand it to you folks. You do what it takes to get out and BE in places like what's in the photos. To experience rides and places like that, is without a doubt, what life's all about. I was out on my A/T this morning, about 05:20 and, while where I rode, was and is, nothing like what's in the photos you've displayed, it was nice to be out and riding, period. However, I do get to go on a vacation every now and then (retired).
I have a few to add to your collection.
Scott

These few are from the Williams area of Arizona.
That is some gate there Scott.
Plant Plant community Leaf Vegetation Grass

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Yep,
You can tell there was a lot of time and engineering that went into the design and fabrication of that very high-tech gate! Very careful measurements were taken so the fit and finish was PERFECT in the end.
Scott

• Haha
Reactions: Duty First

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #425 ·
On a rainy big trip. Not too many pics so far. Left Monday going up the mabdr, currently in Carlisle, PA. Plan is to continue on to the nebdr and try to be in Birmingham, AL in time for Barber vintage festival.

I should’ve brought a boat….

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Helmet

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #427 ·
I got home yesterday. It was an epic trip for me….about 4500 miles. The AT performed brilliantly as always. It was a very mixed bag of weather and I really didn’t take too many pictures. My favorite part of the trip was northern New Hampshire and Maine. Here’s a few pics.

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Plant

Cloud Sky Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Enduro Vehicle

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got home yesterday. It was an epic trip for me….about 4500 miles. The AT performed brilliantly as always. It was a very mixed bag of weather and I really didn’t take too many pictures. My favorite part of the trip was northern New Hampshire and Maine. Here’s a few pics.

View attachment 66296

View attachment 66295

View attachment 66297

View attachment 66299

View attachment 66300

View attachment 66301

View attachment 66302
Looks like one helluva trip! If you're ever passing through VA let me know and I would be game to link up for a good ride. Nice lookin' KAVU sticker on your panniers too. .😀

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Freshly washed and ceramic coated in preparation of some adventures later on. Wife and I (and a friend from work and his wife) are planning on a Tail of the Dragon ride, a Four Corners ride, and once I retire, an Argentina to Alaska romp. Going to pay her off then buy the wife ANOTHER bike (she has a Honda Rebel 1100) hoping that the rumored AT 850 comes out, otherwise she will get a Versys, KLR 650 or Suzuki VStrom since she is only 5"2" tall

·
Registered
68 Posts
View attachment 66323

Freshly washed and ceramic coated in preparation of some adventures later on. Wife and I (and a friend from work and his wife) are planning on a Tail of the Dragon ride, a Four Corners ride, and once I retire, an Argentina to Alaska romp. Going to pay her off then buy the wife ANOTHER bike (she has a Honda Rebel 1100) hoping that the rumored AT 850 comes out, otherwise she will get a Versys, KLR 650 or Suzuki VStrom since she is only 5"2" tall
You're supposed to wash them?!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

421 - 440 of 444 Posts