Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Anybody reported a stolen vehicle? :rolleyes:
I'm sure the forest service ran the vin. Obviously the tag was pulled. After posting, I heard it crashed sometime before Christmas and must've only recently been pulled out. It's a seldom used poorly maintained stretch of road... there's better ways to get where it goes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes, although a fantastic bike there were aspects I didn't like, one is the dash, all I could see on it was my white crash helmet reflection, went for a 2020 standard model.

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts
Yes, although a fantastic bike there were aspects I didn't like, one is the dash, all I could see on it was my white crash helmet reflection, went for a 2020 standard model.
Even better..

Reactions: AlwaysADV

·
Registered
93 Posts
Better pic of my bike (now complete with all her accessories I ordered with it) with the Bluewater Bridges in the background. It was so nice today I took the long way home from work. I love this bike.

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts
Reactions: circuitjc

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts
Finally got out on a shakedown run.
View attachment 53892
Nice, is see you went with the KTM short fender too. i’m working on a sticker kit for it here : My Fender Sticker
pics and final version to be posted soon along with artwork and where to get them made, if you are interested in adding a bit of color to it.. Also going to make a sticker kit for the fork guards and rear swing arm..

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am 187 cm but low seat in upper position is must.....at least for me.....
Also Givi cases are perfect......
Only bassically what is enjoying is a flat and “slippery “passenger seat.when bike is on side stand you can’t put anything on it because it will fall down.......keys,gloves....etc......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice, is see you went with the KTM short fender too. i’m working on a sticker kit for it here : My Fender Sticker
pics and final version to be posted soon along with artwork and where to get them made, if you are interested in adding a bit of color to it.. Also going to make a sticker kit for the fork guards and rear swing arm..
I’d be interested, right now it’s just got the black stripe and a little bit of blood that I missed from installing the upper crash bar :ROFLMAO:

N

Nice.

Snow banks!
Yep they’ll be around for a while yet. Hopefully just a couple more weeks.

41 - 60 of 143 Posts