Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at getting the SC Project GP65 exhaust system but also want to add soft luggage to the bike.

Does anyone have experience with this exhaust and panniers? It looks quite short and I'm concerned that the heat from the exhaust would hit the luggage and potentially melt soft panniers.

Also, I'm looking at getting the adventure spec magadan MK2 panniers, does anyone have these? What do you think? And what pannier rack do you use?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the exhaust like? I love the look, is it too loud for long journeys or do you find it ok?

Any chance of a video to hear it?

Cheers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think any of the longer slip-ons would be ok. So the exhaust tip exits close to, or at the end of the pannier, not shorter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What's the exhaust like? I love the look, is it too loud for long journeys or do you find it ok?

Any chance of a video to hear it?

Cheers.
Sound great, I leave the baffle in and it's not too loud.. I have a sound clip on Facebook somewhere, but you will have to search as it's a while since I posted it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts