Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all, does anyone have any experience with any issues fitting an aftermarket exhaust whilst having BUMOT panniers, I am looking to change from OEM and am considering anything from Leo Vince, Scorpion, Arrow etc

Many thanks

·
Registered
437 Posts
Evening all, does anyone have any experience with any issues fitting an aftermarket exhaust whilst having BUMOT panniers, I am looking to change from OEM and am considering anything from Leo Vince, Scorpion, Arrow etc
Many thanks

Scorpion Exhaust, with Bumot Frames and Defender Evo boxes. No conflicts whatsoever. Not even close.

I dont think you will have a problem with any after market exhaust can as they are all significantly smaller than the OEM.

For example.. a Yoshimura.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Agreed, I don't think any manufacturer would make any exhaust larger than stock, as they know they'd end up with compatibility issues and the reason the stock one is so big is they have to meet regulations which aftermarket exhausts do not:
https://youtu.be/24tEQQi5vAQ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts