Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all

I want to install alarm system on my 2018 CRF1000 Adventure. I have seen that there is an accessory port below the back seat which seems to be exactly for alarm system. It features one earth cable, one line from the battery, one line which is ignition switch activated and a 4th one that goes to the Turn light signal relay.

On that 4th cable should I connect the output from the Alarm meant to be connected to the rear turn indicator?

I am considering either the Scorpio SR-i900 or the Pandora Moto. Both of them have two cables meant for the indicators; one for each indicator (L and R).

Am I right to assume that I can connect any of those to the 4th cable on the OEM connector? (I have purchased the OEM connector from the RuggedRoads).

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi to all

On that 4th cable should I connect the output from the Alarm meant to be connected to the rear turn indicator?

Thanks in advance
For the info of anyone than may be concerned, indeed the feed from the alarm system to the indicators (any one of the two) can be connected to the fourth cable of the OEM connector and flash the indicators according to the triggering of the alarm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts