Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Where has your Africa Twin Taken you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new red 2016 AT. As far as I know it's the only one on Oahu. 2017's here likely won't get in until the summer. First ride was great. I liked it better than the BMW 800GS that I've toured on for several trips.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up my new red 2016 AT. As far as I know it's the only one on Oahu. 2017's here likely won't get in until the summer. First ride was great. I liked it better than the BMW 800GS that I've toured on for several trips.
Did you go with the manual or DCT? How much is dealer handling charge over there?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi, Aloha and welcome our new Hawaiian friend:)
Good to hear that your first ride was great.
I would love to see some pics of your backyard where you ride, just post them in the THREAD " Pics Where you Ride"
Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts