Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I'm on the holy grail of seeking out some panniers and have come across a brand of really well priced aluminium panniers under the brand name of bagtecs namib. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of these panniers

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,101 Posts
Well I’ve never heard of them, but then I personally think ALL panniers are WAY overpriced for what they actually are (just aluminum boxes). Tho when I was looking I did find some that were above and beyond any “production” models. I did find a shop that would make custom aluminum boxes pretty much any size and a verity of latches and hinges out of your choice of gauge. Basically you could design a box of industrial quality, but that’s all they did, so mounting and racks were all on the buyer. But their prices were 1/3 of what you would pay for any of the name brand sets and their quality was way better. But in the end I ended up going for a set of Bumot for my convenience...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts