Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Great to have the best reason to sign up to this forum! New bike! So I'm a British expat living and working in Uganda and I've just ordered an Africa Twin Adventure Sports which I intend to ride for a month in the UK (adding some tasty bits to it, get the first service done etc) and then ship over to Uganda. This should be an interesting life for the bike and I'm considering documenting this more given the life it will be living (plenty of off-road, some tarmac commuting and a few adventures thrown in).

Thanks for having me and looking forward to contributing as best I can (or just asking a lot of questions..)!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Hi all,

Great to have the best reason to sign up to this forum! New bike! So I'm a British expat living and working in Uganda and I've just ordered an Africa Twin Adventure Sports which I intend to ride for a month in the UK (adding some tasty bits to it, get the first service done etc) and then ship over to Uganda. This should be an interesting life for the bike and I'm considering documenting this more given the life it will be living (plenty of off-road, some tarmac commuting and a few adventures thrown in).

Thanks for having me and looking forward to contributing as best I can (or just asking a lot of questions..)!
Jambo from Kenya, hope to catch up with you when you ride to Kenya or Vice Versa. It will be fun to take the AT in the Murchinson Falls National Park. I have done it on my GS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts