Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know ads help support the forum, but the ads at the bottom hide the navigation option.
So one can’t just go to page 20 of 21, you have to swipe forever to get from page 1 to the end.
And if you try to delete the adv and miss the minuscule ‘x’, you’re then subjected to some singles dating club website that once hit starts to populate further ads as your new preference.

Please, can the moderator fix this?

·
Super Moderator
329 Posts
Unfortunately we don't have any control over the ads; the forum exists because of them

·
Registered
145 Posts
I know ads help support the forum, but the ads at the bottom hide the navigation option.
So one can’t just go to page 20 of 21, you have to swipe forever to get from page 1 to the end.
And if you try to delete the adv and miss the minuscule ‘x’, you’re then subjected to some singles dating club website that once hit starts to populate further ads as your new preference.

Pssssst....shhhhhh! Adblock. I'm happy to support this forum in the future via donations or Patreon etc...Ad's ruin the interface.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Windows 10 PRO, running Chrome and Add Block Plus, which yields no annoying adds at all:laugh:

I own my own IT, ISP and computer repair business and none of my clients have to put up with adds or bloatware spam.:laugh:

Sam:nerd:

·
Registered
218 Posts

On Android you go into the top left menu tab & exit from enhanced mobile view (bottom of menu) your adds should disappear, I expect it will be similar for the iphone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts