Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was browsing in the fabulous Honda dealership in Chiang Mai Thailand this morning — needed a fix since I haven't been on the AT since I separated my should in early December — and saw the X-ADV for the first time. Pretty sweet; basically an NC750X DCT with scooter body, wire wheels, and 80/20 tires. Hand guards and turn signals were indistinguishable from the AT. Even comes in Tricolor!

Too bad AltRider doesn't make parts for this guy...oh, and that it will never make it to the USA.

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
I had one out for a day when my bike was in for a service. Great fun, pretty quick, handles well, comfy.....I’d have one in a heartbeat which is something I never thought I’d say.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I had one out for a day when my bike was in for a service. Great fun, pretty quick, handles well, comfy.....I’d have one in a heartbeat which is something I never thought I’d say.
I dare you to repeat that on UKGSer...... :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2019 Africa Twin (CRF1000 DCT)
346 Posts
i bought one new 2020 and sold it after 7000 km, hate to say it but it is not for full grown Scandinavians with long legs and big feet 🦶it is totally in-comfortable on long rides

1 - 6 of 6 Posts