Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Now you should decat the system and nix that ghastly OEM black plastic cat cover/protector. Attached is a sample of an Arrow header mated up to an SC Project Adventure slip on.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Now you should decat the system and nix that ghastly OEM black plastic cat cover/protector. Attached is a sample of an Arrow header mated up to an SC Project Adventure slip on.
I just ordered a Remus Okami but they no longer offer a header for USA, this idea might work so I can squeeze another 2-3hp out of the bike:wink2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im_Too_Tired;310183 I just ordered a Remus Okami but they no longer offer a header for USA said:
/forum/images/AfricaTwinForum/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG]
That's why I went Leo Vince. Never thought of one company's header and another can.

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
I just ordered a Remus Okami but they no longer offer a header for USA, this idea might work so I can squeeze another 2-3hp out of the bike:wink2:
Let me know how you like the can.... been eyeing them for a min or two (lol much longer and I’ll by one). So far of all of the cans i’ve heard that was one of a couple I liked, sounds like a nice DEEP tone from it..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Let me know how you like the can....
Broke toe a couple months ago and it's still 2x as big as it should be... so I haven't installed anything I've ordered in over a month (Remus, Heed, fogs, LEDs galore, etc, etc). Everything is still in boxes which is sad, not to mention I've put on another 15 lbs and nothing fits including on my fat head for a new Bell Star Torsion I got :crying::crying::crying:

So I'll make sure prioritize and slip it on this week and post a vid

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Broke toe a couple months ago and it's still 2x as big as it should be... so I haven't installed anything I've ordered in over a month (Remus, Heed, fogs, LEDs galore, etc, etc). Everything is still in boxes which is sad, not to mention I've put on another 15 lbs and nothing fits including on my fat head for a new Bell Star Torsion I got :crying::crying::crying:

So I'll make sure prioritize and slip it on this week and post a vid
Sorry about your toe, I hope it gets and feels better soon, I’ve heard a few vids on it, just like to hear more of a personal opinion/ review. All the videos sound pretty sweet, a nice deep tone, but it’s kinda hard to judge through a video. Hopefully it will sound even better in person for you :grin2:

·
Registered
377 Posts
That's why I went Leo Vince. Never thought of one company's header and another can.
Did you also remap or installed any parallel CPU to optimise the fuelling?

If not have you checked the mixture for getting too lean?

Eventually, what is your experience on the Leovince full system? did the bike gain anything at all on the power delivery side?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts