Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! :smile2:

Just got my new toy 3 days ago and am wondering there if are any London UK owners/riders that would be interested in a spin to the south coast via lovely green Sussex?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all! :smile2:

Just got my new toy 3 days ago and am wondering there if are any London UK owners/riders that would be interested in a spin to the south coast via lovely green Sussex?
Hello chi. I am in London too. Welcome to the clan. When are you thinking about that little ride???? Pm me and we can exchange phone numbers.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
How about right now! :grin2:

Any time you like mate.. Tomorrow? Sunday?
Tomorrow we have visitors. How about next Saturday???? My missus will not be here and we could meet at the ace cafe and go from there. How does that sound???? And if any others would like to join that will be good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Id be keen. But meeting at the ace is counter to my direction. Ill join you en route to surrey close to wandsworth area. Tbc

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hello adventuredon. We aren't meeting at the ace anymore as it doesn't work as we will be going shout. Send me a private so we can exchange phone numbers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts