Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking at the SC Project GP exhaust but would like to see other options that don’t leave a big gap between the muffler and the rear fender. Anyone know of any good fitting options? The Remus looks ok I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you are going to carry panniers of some type, you definitely want something that extends farther back.
I have a Wings exhaust myself and it definitely goes further back.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won’t ever carry panniers. Just commuting and riding around town. The Kriega backpack works well enough for my needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
437 Posts
I seem almost at every turn on this forum to be the odd one out. I think that exhaust looks great and is a tad more 'exclusive' than the "everyone has them" Remus, Akrapovic and the rest. I can live with that gap. even if it means - no luggage.

But.. for even greater exclusivity and as a side effect getting rid of the gap. I would go for this. More expensive, but I don't mind that as I know, already, that my bike is a 'keeper'. So any improvement/upgrades i make are only to please me over the long term and not a future buyer.

slip-on Termignoni in Titanium (obviously)

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
I seem almost at every turn on this forum to be the odd one out. I think that exhaust looks great and is a tad more 'exclusive' than the "everyone has them" Remus, Akrapovic and the rest. I can live with that gap. even if it means - no luggage.

But.. for even greater exclusivity and as a side effect getting rid of the gap. I would go for this. More expensive, but I don't mind that as I know, already, that my bike is a 'keeper'. So any improvement/upgrades i make are only to please me over the long term and not a future buyer.

slip-on Termignoni in Titanium (obviously)
And old school Dakar looks too, I love the termi

·
Registered
78 Posts
Have you considered the SC Project Adventure slip on? Fills out the gap you mentioned. I ran it with the stock header...super nice throaty sound.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts