Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's at the right hand side under the tank.

The one that is hanging loose.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
975 Posts
I think that one is intended for the Honda fog lights as their power source if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure it's live and goes back to the fuse panel and is a separate circuit.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Interesting on the Fog-Light power. From the wiring diagram in the service manual I took the connector nestled up under the right side of the inst panel on my 18 ATAS to be the intended power for Fog Lights. When I ordered my Eastern Beaver I picked up a couple of spare connectors to replace the dummy plug in said connector and made up a loom for powering both driving lights off of the high beam circuit in the plug and tapping in a fog light switch (Rugged Roads as the local Honda shops could not even order the switch with the part number). Pretty straight forward with the exception of my "assumption" that the fog light switch would mount in the knock-out to the right of the ABS switch. Wrong! It only fits on the port side of the panel in the knock out due to the configuration of the mounting screws. Had to do a quick rebuild of the loom to make it long enough to reach.

·
Registered
577 Posts
RHS Heated Grip connector.
Should be clipped onto the stay (shown in white with rectangular hole in it).

It's at the right hand side under the tank.

The one that is hanging loose.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
975 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts