Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, hot now but when the weather cools a little....let’s go. I like 50/50 rides. Anywhere in Az

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would love to show you around my little neck of the woods. Midweek I would only be available for an evening ride as I work until 5:00.

Of these two days the 20th would be better for me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
What a perfect photo!!!!
Thank you !!!
This image has a fun story behind it. This day was my wifes birthday so she wanted to spend some time in Sedona. We arrived close to sunset in the city. Suddenly I thought she would maybe love to have a romantic husband, so I wanted to show her the sunset at my favorite point to watch them.

With all the 70 lbs of luggage and her on the back of the bike I was flying up this road with all I got. I just made it up there in time for the perfect picture and to relax. I thought that was the perfect end for this day!

... my wifes body was shaking, she didn't enjoyed the sunset at all because the feared for her live when doing 50+mph on that road between all those rocks :grin2:
She got her revenge on the next day, when she picked a scary hike to challenge my fear of heights to the extreme :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts