Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I'm trying to find out if the full arrows exhaust system will fit with my B&B Dakar bash plate. Its proving difficult to find an answer. Thanks people.

·
Registered
78 Posts
If your aftermarket plate clears the stock headers then it should fit. On my 2017 Manual AT I have an SC Project Adventure slip on and I paired that with an Arrow decated header.....which is tucked in behind my OnlyBike bashplate. I worked with the guys at Motovation in Texas and they were a good liaise with the Arrow factory in Italy. Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your aftermarket plate clears the stock headers then it should fit. On my 2017 Manual AT I have an SC Project Adventure slip on and I paired that with an Arrow decated header.....which is tucked in behind my OnlyBike bashplate. I worked with the guys at Motovation in Texas and they were a good liaise with the Arrow factory in Italy. Good luck!
big thanks m8. I should have said my bike is the adventure sport 2018. Just forgot. Also... what's the score with decatting. Does it change fuelling are anything.

·
Registered
78 Posts
big thanks m8. I should have said my bike is the adventure sport 2018. Just forgot. Also... what's the score with decatting. Does it change fuelling are anything.
A lot of people especially vendors selling systems push them, that said I have opted to not remap and she's been running fine. I have a really good friend up in Canada and wrenches on motorbikes for a living and is a part owner of the motorcycle co-op where is works. He recommended not to remap. Told me the first thing he does when they buy a used bike is strip remapping devices/power commanders off. The only reason I decatted was because the location & size of the convertor was annoying my right boot heel...too tight, not enough room for my boot. All good since and going well. My two cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts