Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello mates, would anyone of you have a picture or could take one of a 2018 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports with a fuel tank removed and with a factory fuel line, other tubing and electrical routing shown? I would very much appreciate your help. Thank you.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Hello mates, would anyone of you have a picture or could take one of a 2018 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports with a fuel tank removed and with a factory fuel line, other tubing and electrical routing shown? I would very much appreciate your help. Thank you.
Well here’s a vid of a camel tank install and it does show a bit of the underside.. tho I don’t think it’s a 2018 and it is not a AS.. I’ll have to find my shop manual and see what if any pics are in the on it...

https://youtu.be/Aytg0bhx0e4

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Thank you VERY much AT-Dragon. The video is quite helpful, but not entirely. Have a good day.
You’re welcome.
Here you go, from the shop manual, a little more helpful I hope..

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much AT-Dragon for your time and help. I really appreciate it. The pictures are certainly helpful. I am looking for how the wiring and hoses are 'organized' under the fuel tank. Where did you buy the shop manual? Can I get an electronic copy somewhere on the internet? I know my local dealership could order one for me for a serious $$$. I think, it would be very useful having one. Have a wonderful day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts