1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,269 Posts
Hi and welcome..

·
Super Moderator
4,109 Posts
Paulo: Maybe you pose an interesting challenge to the Forum. Hopefully you find an answer that works for you.

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Administrator
1,984 Posts
I don't know much about the Honda panniers. Hopefully, they can be fixed? I had some Triumph panniers similar to those on a 2011 Tiger 800. I broke one of the mounting tabs on a drop and had to replace the pannier. There were no individual parts, just right pannier or left pannier assembly.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know much about the Honda panniers. Hopefully, they can be fixed? I had some Triumph panniers similar to those on a 2011 Tiger 800. I broke one of the mounting tabs on a drop and had to replace the pannier. There were no individual parts, just right pannier or left pannier assembly.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yes, I was told the same. but the panniers are in perfect condition. I don't see any other reason to replace them

·
Administrator
1,984 Posts
Yes, I was told the same. but the panniers are in perfect condition. I don't see any other reason to replace them
Mine was only about 1 week old. Dealer was shocked to find he couldn't order parts since you could order every piece for the BMW Verio cases.

Best of luck and I do hope you can find a workable solution. For an Adventure Bike, those things should all be field repairable IMHO :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome!
You can’t order that specific part I’m afraid ... I’ve seen this problem before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts