Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rugged Roads chain guard, reg rec guard, brake res guard and Titax front suspension adjusters. £85 plus £10 post

Holan rear rack and top box mounting plate £40 plus post £5
Holman crash bars £80. Plus £15 post
Holan engine bars. Not for DCT. £15. Plus £5.00 post
Front and rear heavy duty inner tubes. £17 plus £5.00 post ( they are heavy)
Touratec tank bag unused. £55 plus £8.00 post
I am unable to work out how to put photos in this advert. All the bits are as new and can be viewed on the manufacturers websites. Titanic things are blue . Everything else is black and in excellent not crashed or dropped condition.
Any questions 07825 267897
Regards
Bob

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rugged Roads chain guard, reg rec guard, brake res guard and Titax front suspension adjusters. £85 plus £10 post

Holan rear rack and top box mounting plate £40 plus post £5
Holman crash bars £80. Plus £15 post
Holan engine bars. Not for DCT. £15. Plus £5.00 post
Front and rear heavy duty inner tubes. £17 plus £5.00 post ( they are heavy)
Touratec tank bag unused. £55 plus £8.00 post
I am unable to work out how to put photos in this advert. All the bits are as new and can be viewed on the manufacturers websites. Titanic things are blue . Everything else is black and in excellent not crashed or dropped condition.
Any questions 07825 267897
Regards
Bob
I will have the Rugged roads 'stuff' from you.

How do I get the money to you?

Simon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The bloody stupid forum rules prevent me from responding to you until I have made a minimum of 15 posts. Can you let me have your contact details and I will email you or call. As it is we have a deal but I have no way of completing via the forum. My contact number is 07825267897

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.