Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rugged Roads chain guard, reg rec guard, brake res guard and Titax front suspension adjusters. £85 plus £10 post

Holan rear rack and top box mounting plate £40 plus post £5
Holman crash bars £80. Plus £15 post
Holan engine bars. Not for DCT. £15. Plus £5.00 post
Front and rear heavy duty inner tubes. £17 plus £5.00 post ( they are heavy)
Touratec tank bag unused. £55 plus £8.00 post
I am unable to work out how to put photos in this advert. All the bits are as new and can be viewed on the manufacturers websites. Titanic things are blue . Everything else is black and in excellent not crashed or dropped condition.
Any questions 07825 267897
Regards
Bob

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rugged Roads chain guard, reg rec guard, brake res guard and Titax front suspension adjusters. £85 plus £10 post

Holan rear rack and top box mounting plate £40 plus post £5
Holman crash bars £80. Plus £15 post
Holan engine bars. Not for DCT. £15. Plus £5.00 post
Front and rear heavy duty inner tubes. £17 plus £5.00 post ( they are heavy)
Touratec tank bag unused. £55 plus £8.00 post
I am unable to work out how to put photos in this advert. All the bits are as new and can be viewed on the manufacturers websites. Titanic things are blue . Everything else is black and in excellent not crashed or dropped condition.
Any questions 07825 267897
Regards
Bob
I will have the Rugged roads 'stuff' from you.

How do I get the money to you?

Simon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The system has beat me on this occasion. Not allowed to PM or put my email address in the post. Are you able to contact me via the forum or on 07825 267897
ta
Bob

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bloody stupid forum rules prevent me from responding to you until I have made a minimum of 15 posts. Can you let me have your contact details and I will email you or call. As it is we have a deal but I have no way of completing via the forum. My contact number is 07825267897

1 - 9 of 9 Posts