Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've been doing a lot of research on the different model and year changes to the AT family.

I have decided that for my purposes, the 2018 or 19 manual transmission would suit me best. It seems as though in my area they are uncommon, and most dealers only stock the DCT or Adventure Sports models.

Is there any significant difference I am missing between the '18 and '19 models? I am 6'3 , 195lbs. Any guidance or information would be much appreciated!

I will upload pics once I bring one home!

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Hello all,

I've been doing a lot of research on the different model and year changes to the AT family.

I have decided that for my purposes, the 2018 or 19 manual transmission would suit me best. It seems as though in my area they are uncommon, and most dealers only stock the DCT or Adventure Sports models.

Is there any significant difference I am missing between the '18 and '19 models? I am 6'3 , 195lbs. Any guidance or information would be much appreciated!

I will upload pics once I bring one home!
Just the colors and some early 18’s had issues with the coating in the fuel tank and a recall on the OEM center stand is what comes to mind...the AS is of course taller bigger tank etc. but all the 19’s brought was a different color or lack of color for the AS here in the U.S.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts