Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there’s a top plate for the ATAS luggage rack yet, that extends over the passenger seat area?

What I want to achieve, is to use the small Bumot top case, but have it mounted more over the passenger seat area, rather than stuck out, over hanging the rear of the bike, as would be normal for a top case. I never carry a passenger, so that’s not an issue, and I like the form of the small Bumot top case, ideal for carrying electrical devices, camera, iPad etc. So just wondering if anybody knows if there’s a mounting plate yet, that attaches to the ATAS rack, that sits a bit more over the passenger seat area.

·
Registered
34 Posts
On the ATAS Honda ever so slightly changed the bolt locations of where one of these passenger seat racks would mount, so I'm thinking it's going to take companies a little while longer still to catch up with updating their old racks. One of the European brands might have one soon as they had a bit of a head start on development.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts