Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll start by saying I do not have any affiliation with ATO, I'm just on the current production run and I'm letting everyone I can know this is the last chance to get a great product. That said...

ATO Engineering is putting together one final order for their all metal rear rack, before ending production. CNC machined, really nice piece of kit to replace the plastic rack that limits the use of some of the more popular rackless packs, and can be prone to cracking from a heavy top case. $495 + shipping. They need at least 20 deposits ($250) to make the run worthwhile. The deadline for reservation and deposit is 11/17/17. I’ve got mine reserved. If you haven't seen or heard about it, give it a look see...

http://atoeng.com/product/12230/

If you're interested, email them at [email protected] ...SC

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only two days left to get your order in for the final run of rear racks from ATO Engineering. $250 dollar deposit by 11/17. The website says "Out of Stock", so you must email [email protected] with your name and desired color and they'll send you a PayPal invoice. Last chance to get a great upgrade for your AT. If you're not familiar with their product, give it a look see...SC

http://atoeng.com/product/12230/

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ATO Engineering only needs 3 more preorders to make their final run of rear racks a go! Only 8 hours left to get your deposit in! We can do this! Email them at [email protected] to get on the list and send them your deposit...SC

·
Registered
12 Posts
i just found out about this being the last run..... i’d sure like to have one. are there any other options or does anyone want to sell theirs?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anybody know if ATO Engineering is still in existence ? I have sent e-mails over the past year and had the odd reply and was told they were employing another engineer and producing more racks but after saying I wanted one I have heard nothing and get no replies to e-mails.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts