Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the daytime running lights are deactivated several times a day, is it happening to someone else? Honda Service doesn't know what to do with it.

·
Registered
CRF1100 DCT 2021
211 Posts
I got my AT on February 2021 and I haven't had the problem. For sure they are cute (DRL), anyway after a while I decided to ride all the time at daytime with the high beam lights on to make me more noticeable to city and highway traffic

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the same issue. I think sometimes the day light sensor on the small (lower) instrument cluster get shaded and confuses its mind :p. I need to re active it via Fn button.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dealer just need to update the BCU unit with the proper file , that will cure the issue of foglight and DRL .

·
Registered
70 Posts
the daytime running lights are deactivated several times a day, is it happening to someone else? Honda Service doesn't know what to do with it.
How the heck do you know when this happens? You getting off and looking at the front of your bike often?

·
Registered
3 Posts
No. You have to notice the green light at your dash board

If green, daytime light is active. If off, normal lights are on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts