Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 ATASESDCT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you rolling on a set of OEM AX41T, what kind of mileage did you get out of the front tire? I’m just over 4200 miles and mine are done. My rear looks like it can do another 3,000 but I change my tires as a set. BTW, going to try the Trailmax Mission.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
4,162 Posts
For those of you rolling on a set of OEM AX41T, what kind of mileage did you get out of the front tire? I’m just over 4200 miles and mine are done. My rear looks like it can do another 3,000 but I change my tires as a set. BTW, going to try the Trailmax Mission.

Thanks in Advance.
I’m sure you’ll LOVE the Trailmax, if you can find them now, both front and rear . As close as a true 50/50 tire that you’ll find. The front sticks to the road like a train on a track.

Reactions: Cuchulainn

·
Registered
2021 ATASESDCT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m sure you’ll LOVE the Trailmax, if you can find them now, both front and rear . As close as a true 50/50 tire that you’ll find. The front sticks to the road like a train on a track.
Got the rear from my dealer and the front from Amazon. The dealer price matched so I prefer giving them the business. I also got a set for my V-Strom 1050XT from Amazon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts