Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first motorcycle in twenty years! Took a great two day class with Team Arizona with the intention of renting a few different bikes. The smile on my face from two days of riding turned into a trip to pick up my Africa Twin. Red, White, and Blue! Couldn't be happier. So far my farthest trip has been to Superior for breakfast (I'm in Chandler, AZ). I have a friend with a Harley Buell who will be joining me starting next weekend (Had to sort some of issues).

I've been a member of Copper State Cruisers, and 4x4 land cruiser club, for years. I'm looking forward to better gas millage!

Can anyone recommend a good online retailer? Looking for barkbusters, a throttle lock, tool kit, and who knows what else. Would appreciate the input.

Thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like Rocky Mt. MC/ATV/UTV. up in Payson Ut. Good prices, reward points, and great service. Revzilla has more items, slightly higher pricing but also has rewards points. What you can't find there you can find on Twisted Throttle or directly on the manufacturers online sites.

Don't worry you will find a never ending amount of things to add to the bike.

Welcome fellow AZ AT Rider!

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
I like Rocky Mt. MC/ATV/UTV. up in Payson Ut. Good prices, reward points, and great service. Revzilla has more items, slightly higher pricing but also has rewards points. What you can't find there you can find on Twisted Throttle or directly on the manufacturers online sites.

Don't worry you will find a never ending amount of things to add to the bike.

Welcome fellow AZ AT Rider!
Love those guys too. Anytime anybody asks me for gift suggestions for B-days, etc. It is Rocky Mt. MT/ATV/UTV :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts