Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
That’s so cool that you can take your buddy along with you! How can you be assured that he won’t jump out after a squirrel or rabbit? Harness? or can’t he fit through the “head hole”?
I wish I could take my German Shepard buddy with me, but cancer has about won its battle with him. I plan on leaving the drool stains down the sides of “his” truck, in homage, after his passing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s so cool that you can take your buddy along with you! How can you be assured that he won’t jump out after a squirrel or rabbit? Harness? or can’t he fit through the “head hole”?
I wish I could take my German Shepard buddy with me, but cancer has about won its battle with him. I plan on leaving the drool stains down the sides of “his” truck, in homage, after his passing.
aww, sorry about your buddy :(
yea, he could easily jump out the hole. I was a little paranoid, but he is in a harness and the bag has tie down points inside, and it includes a short leash to secure him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts