Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
What brand and what height did you install? I am using ROX 2" Pivot risers. So no issues? Yours are solid?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where’s Motorcycle Adventure Gear

I’m looking for risers and dampener but can’t seem to contact anyone from MAG. Are they still in business. If not any recommendations for risers and dampener for 2019 ATAS.
Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello community.
Maybe it's me, maybe not but the case is that I have been feeling a bit of pain in my wrists and forearm. I recently bought a ATAS DCT 2018 and after my first long ride, to get to know her, i started to feel a bit of pain. I'm 1,90cm and for now I'm riding with seat in the lower position. I will try the highest position but probably won't change much.
What's your thoughts? A bar riser is the way to go? I feel that if the handlebars were closer to me I probably would feel more comfortable.

PS : One other thing that annoyes me is the cables that run closer to the key ignition, I think it's the parking brake lines that run through the left side. When I lock position, putting the key in is sometimes challenging.

·
Super Moderator
1,734 Posts
I think anything that is an aid to comfortable and pain free riding is worth investigating. I assume you have already tried adjusting the angle of the controls, etc.

Ergonomics is such an individual thing that no solution will work for everyone. Generally the problem with risers is that once you install them you own them. But they are generally not a huge investment either.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts