Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on some hand guards. Can’t decide between the Barkbusters and HDB. Anybody got intell on the HDB? I don’t think they are as mainstream as the old standby Barkbusters. Open to suggestions.
going on a 2016 manual.
thanks

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
I love the Highway Dirt Bike handguards. In part perhaps because they are Denver based so maybe a little biased :). But they do make a really solid product. I had a set on my KTM 1190 and loved the build quality and the flip-out mirrors. But they had a specific kit for the 1190 so I didn't have to go the "build your own" option.

They do not have one for the 2016 Africa Twin to the best of my knowledge. I am sure the "build your own" option would work just fine, but since I have only had the DCT flavors of the Africa Twin I have never tried it, opting instead for the Barkbusters, which had a specific kit for the DCT.

I know that doesn't help much, other than to say the Highway Dirt Bike handguards are built like a tank, but Barkbusters do have a specific kit for your bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts