Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the stock handlebars have too much sweep for you, Renthal "RC High" bars are a good alternative. They are about the same height but have less sweep. Anyone want to buy a spare "stock handlebar"?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Awesome yes coming off a CRF450X with Tag Bars the AT bars have far too much sweep on them. Cheers for the heads up!

·
Registered
60 Posts
If the stock handlebars have too much sweep for you, Renthal "RC High" bars are a good alternative. They are about the same height but have less sweep. Anyone want to buy a spare "stock handlebar"?
Mark, you say about the same height. Are they taller or shorter? I would like to buy a set of bars that are about an inch taller instead of purchasing bar risers. I also agree with you that a bar with less sweep would be preferable for offroad use. I will eventually do the research myself before I buy but since you have already made a purchase...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

has anyone succesfully changed out the stock handlebars for something with less sweep?

It seems to me it is difficult to find apropriate set of bars. Regular motocross bends do not have enough room for mirror and switches and some bends have too short clamping area for Africa Twin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts