Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m sure this has been posted before but I just have to give two thumbs up to the Batzen mount. The ATAS should have come with this as standard. Brilliant design and engineering. Quality parts and fast delivery from Wolfgang in Germany. I now have 4 inches of vertical adjustment on my windshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m sure this has been posted before but I just have to give two thumbs up to the Batzen mount. The ATAS should have come with this as standard. Brilliant design and engineering. Quality parts and fast delivery from Wolfgang in Germany. I now have 4 inches of vertical adjustment on my windshield.

Yes Batzen is great. I have one too.
Noticed that the screen is flexing quite a lot in the highest position. But I solved it with this little thing, se pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yes Batzen is great. I have one too.
Noticed that the screen is flexing quite a lot in the highest position. But I solved it with this little thing, se pic.
More info? What is that and how did you attach to the windshield?

·
Registered
14 Posts
More info? What is that and how did you attach to the windshield?

I had this GoPro mount, see pic. Bought it from Aliexpress for 11 dollar.
Named: "Heavy Duty Motorcycle Scooter Rear View Mirror Aluminum Alloy Rail Base Car Headrest Rails with 1 inch Ball"

Drilled a 5mm hole in the center of the upper Batzen bar.

I cut the 1" ball on the GoPro mount, and drilled a 3,3 mm hole in the GoPro mount and made a thread for 4 mm hex bolt.

Another pic showing it from the front with the 4 mm hex bolt.

The screen isnt flexing anymore with this solution.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts