Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Everyone in the Bay Area, CA. Be careful we got an AT cop on the streets. Brand new AT decked out with police gear. Seems like a cool dude tho.
I will bet that is a real shocker to any car driver when he starts flipping switches. Most motorcyclists probably don't realize what is behind them until it is beside them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought that as a kid too.. all the way into my 20's. Then I tried to get a job as L.E.O. They always told me there was a looooong line of senior officers waiting for those positions.
The officer riding this bike seemed pretty young. Must be one lucky guy!!! Living in the Bay Area and patrolling with an Arica Twin.

·
Registered
490 Posts
There used to be a whole section of the San Diego County Sherriff's Department that was dedicated to off road patrolling. I can't remember the bikes they used but, if I'm not mistaken, they were around a 350cc to 450cc waaaaay back then. They had at least two lifted and outfitted Chevy Blazers, towing enclosed trailers with their off road machines. There used to be square miles and miles of off road areas around San Diego but, like much of CA, most of it's been built up. Anyway, seeing that police version of an A/T, reminded me of those deputies.
Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts