Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Africa Twin DCT
3 Posts
I did a Cariboo trip last June and a Kootenay trip in July (both on my previous bike NC750). Cariboo roads in June were insanely muddy and slippery (especially with road tires). Looking forward to getting out with the right tires and the right bike next year.
IMG_5054.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did a Cariboo trip last June and a Kootenay trip in July (both on my previous bike NC750). Cariboo roads in June were insanely muddy and slippery (especially with road tires). Looking forward to getting out with the right tires and the right bike next year.
View attachment 58702
You really can’t go wrong with a BC ride, I’m planning on going to Bella Coola next summer, and maybe back to the Yukon if the Covid restrictions allow for it.

·
Super Moderator
4,070 Posts
View attachment 58702
Yeah, NC750X OEM (Dunlop Trailmax) - Note: Not the "Missions" - were dismal except maybe dry pavement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts