Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a month and a half of over 100 degree days in west texas, myself the wife and the pup are heading to the mountians. Stopped in Clovis NM tonight. Will b in Red River NM tomarrow for 4days then Ouray Co for 5days then Colorado Springs CO for 5, then head back home, cant wait to ride the twin in the mountians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
was great in N GA last couple of days. So god that I took the Aprilia out Sunday morning to tear up the roads. Gonna take the AT out this weekend.

·
Registered
767 Posts
been thinking the same thing lately. But it's just finally cooled down some in AL. No way I could sleep in a tent as hot as it's been here.
Yea me & the other half are fall campers, no kids around, no people, no (or fewer) bugs, and cold nights great for campfires. Lol there were times we had literally the whole campground to ourselves. Downside no facilities - just vault toilets open. But then too, she won’t tent camp with me in remote places, she’s gotta have our camper. There’s been times when I go alone that I don’t see another person for days :grin2: now that’s what I consider camping, not so much her.

·
Registered
75 Posts

This is Silverton CO.
Nice :smile2:
Lived in So Florida all my life and it's only getting hotter so wife and the family have been thinking of uprooting and moving somewhere that gets snow at least 1 month a year. I have family in No Carolina but it still gets really hot 8 mos of the year. It would be nice to live somewhere that tops out in the 80s and be able to see the autumn leaves changing in person, and maybe get a mulcher for all the leaves - lol.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice :smile2:

Lived in So Florida all my life and it's only getting hotter so wife and the family have been thinking of uprooting and moving somewhere that gets snow at least 1 month a year. I have family in No Carolina but it still gets really hot 8 mos of the year. It would be nice to live somewhere that tops out in the 80s and be able to see the autumn leaves changing in person, and maybe get a mulcher for all the leaves - lol.

I hear that we are in west texas, been traveling alot last 2yrs since we bought a motorhome, still looking for that perfect place to retire. Wifes got 5yrs i have 10. 60 will b it for us

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

16 mile mark going up pikes peak. Had to take shuttle the last 3miles to summit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts