Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 4:41am and I've been up all night/morning. Can't seem to fall asleep so what do I do? Search for AF vids on youtube.
LOL

And look what I came across. One of the best, if not THE BEST, road trip vids I've ever seen!

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's 4:41am and I've been up all night/morning. Can't seem to fall asleep so what do I do? Search for AF vids on youtube.
LOL

And look what I came across. One of the best, if not THE BEST, road trip vids I've ever seen!

What's the title of the video so I can search for it please...

Stuart

·
Registered
50 Posts
What's the title of the video so I can search for it please...

Stuart
Hmm...is the vid not showing up?

Anyhow, it's titled "Motorbike Roadtrip through Romania on Adventure Bike AfricaTwin".
Not that...I'm just reluctant to click on embedded links....having sufficient problems with a fraudulent copy.of my driving licence currently being used to try and get bank loans.....

I found it thanks.

Enjoyed watching. I guess he had a drone in his top box and girlfriend got left at the side of the road lots to shoot footage.

Stuart

·
Registered
118 Posts
LOL

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojp6ah74gsY[/ame
WOW!!!! What a video!! Thanks for sharing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts